Your clinic’s Facebook presence is an important component to your social media plan. Facebook provides a great opportunity for followers to find more information about your clinic, share articles and resources, link to your website or find your clinic location.The key to a successful Facebook presence is creating a consistent look and feel for your posts while tapping into different topics.
Advertising on facebook:
Types of Facebook Ads:
- Brand Awareness — Displays at 170x170 pixels on desktop and 128x128 pixels on mobile
- Conversions — Get people to take specific actions on your website, such as signing up for a newsletter or buying a product
- Engagement — Likes on your posts, comments, shares and photo views
- Lead Generation — Collect information from people interested in your business
- Reach — Reach people near your business
- Traffic — Send people to important sections of your website
- Video Views — Tell a story using a video in your ad
Paid vs Organic Posts:
Paid Social Post Example
Paid social is paying to display ads or sponsored messages to social network users based on user profile, e.g.,demographic. A cost is incurred depending on the type of ad planned; for example many ads incur a cost per click.
- A character limit of 100 characters or less is recommended for paid posts
- There is a 20% text-to-image ratio for text on an image(Image Text Ratio tool)
- Calls-to-action and images are clickable to a website
Organic Social Post Example
Organic social is using free tools provided by each social network to build a social community and interact with it, sharing posts and responding to customer comments.
- Character limit and image size are not as restricted for Organic posts
- Text is allowed on an image
- The image and text of an organic post do not click through unless a link is provided in the post text